Subject: RE: Procurement contract “Purchase of a Illumina sequencer for the Health Board communicable diseases lab” (reference number 280397)
From: "Tenders Europe" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tenders Europe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 10:56:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good Morning,

Please find signed contract attached, please can you advise if you will be 
forwarding a separate PO or you would like me to send this to our customer 
service team to place your order?

Kind regards

Sue Dear

Supervisor, Commercial Tenders Europe

Tender Team +44 (0)1223 408451

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.illumina.com/>

     <https://www.facebook.com/illuminainc/> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/illumina/> 
<https://twitter.com/illumina>

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2024 8:22 AM
To: Tenders Europe <[email-masked]>; Dear, Sue 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Procurement contract “Purchase of a Illumina sequencer for the 
Health Board communicable diseases lab” (reference number 280397)

External message, be mindful when clicking links or attachments

Registreerimise kuupäev: 05.07.2024

Registreerimise number: 4.2-3/1896

Hello!

We will send you the public procurement "PPurchase of a Illumina sequencer 
for the Health Board communicable diseases lab" (reference number 280397) 
contract, and we request that you sign it in PDF format and return it to the 
Health Board ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Kind regards,

Health Board of the Republic of Estonia

Phone +372 794 3500

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.terviseamet.ee 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.terviseamet.ee__;!!HrbR-XT-OQ!XYiPn_H_6qMyBfO6b3HfsxnaqKvMguUVAJ50XK5upr0uxF9smhqpiV8gLqyJc6u0FJ47qY5h44hBIDVOzPXQUQ$>

  <http://www2.rik.ee/delta/logo_ta.png>

Käesolev e-kiri on mõeldud ainult kirja adressaatidele. Kui olete saanud 
kirja ekslikult, palun teavitage koheselt selle saatjat ning kustutage 
saadud kiri koos kõikide lisadega.
NB! Juurdepääsupiirangu märkega dokumentide avaldamine kõrvalistele 
isikutele on keelatud